You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-03-04 23:47:26

DrivingAmbition
Verified Member
Website

DSA ONLINE BOOKING

Has anyone had any problems booking practical tests online recently?

Today I tried to book a Driving Test.  After entering all the driver details correctly I was given a message that there was a Serious error and the booking was terminated.

I then tried again with another drivers details and the same thing happened.  I called DSA and they were "unaware of any website problems"

Perhaps the DSA computor is 'working to rule!"
:x

www.drivingambition.info
Brackley, Northamptonshire.
off Road for under 17's
driving%20ambition%20logo.gif

menu_badges.gif

22-03-04 23:47:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DSA ONLINE BOOKING

#2 23-03-04 00:02:56

jonks

I have heard about this and apparently, they will not take booking when you enter your ADI No

If you do it and leave out your ADI No it will go through fine.

Hope this helps

#3 23-03-04 00:05:06

DrivingAmbition
Verified Member
Website

Sounds strange, but thanks Jonks, I shall try again tomorrow

Mark

www.drivingambition.info
Brackley, Northamptonshire.
off Road for under 17's
driving%20ambition%20logo.gif

menu_badges.gif

#4 23-03-04 14:24:43

arib
Verified Member
Website

This is becoming a common fault and has nothing to do with an ADI No. I never give my number and it's happened to me three times since January. Always the problem. A serious error. Did you report it by the method provided. If so you will get a stock answer. 'We are sorry you are experiencing problems with the internet booking service'  Blah, blah, blah. and so on. Its not addressed to you or even signed by anyone. Are they doing anything about it. Are they hell. It's to common.
I wrote back to them suggesting that if they are aware of the problem then why not close the site down until it's sorted. Or at least have the courtsey to tell you they are having problems at the start of the booking instead of letting you sit there and waste your time. Because thats all it amounts to. Guess what. I never got a reply. :evil:  :evil:

ariB

#5 24-03-04 17:13:46

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

I have had the same problem with it.  Just try on another day, That seems to work.

Board footer