You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-03-04 18:42:38

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

What would you change about your lesson's ?

Are you taking any driving lesson's ?

Would you change anything about them ?

22-03-04 18:42:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: What would you change about your lesson's ?

#2 25-03-04 19:15:24

Folk

Yes I am taking driving lessons and no I wouldn't change anything about them.  I completely trust my instructor to be giving me the best lesson content and practice each time I drive with him.  I don't believe it is my place to question why, what or when about the content of a lesson.

The first time I went any kind of speed, I was quite nervous, but did everything I was asked to do - completely trusting that my instructor knew best - I didn't go with my own feelings, but trusted him implicitly. 

I think if you are going to learn anything at all, you have to have complete trust and confidence in your instructor and if you have this, you will get what you should out of each lesson. 

It would be interesting to hear other people's points of view on this subject.

Folk smile

#3 27-04-04 12:52:12

sallyb

I agree with everything Folk says. I don't feel its my place to question as the instructor is the expert not me!

Board footer