You are not logged in.

#1 09-05-09 05:59:49

Bashy

New Seat Ibiza

Hi all,

After test driving the fiesta, punto, clio, 207, yaris and the Ibiza, I'm probably gonna buy the New shape Seat Ibiza Ecomotive 1.4 Diesel.

It has a combined 76 MPG and Car tax is ZERO.

Does anyone have one of these as an instructor car? What are your thoughts?
The only minus seems to be the speedometer. As in the new Fiesta, it cannot be seen from the passanger seat. I would need to get an instructor pod or HUD. Any suggestions for this?

Cheers

09-05-09 05:59:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Seat Ibiza

#2 09-05-09 10:08:48

Bashy

Thanks Pete. Do you know if the cradle is compatible with the Navman? I already have one of these.
I take it it;s accepted by the examiners for learners tests?

Cheers

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 09-05-09 16:09:48

Tony
Verified Member
Website

Hi Bashy, I have just sent you a PM...

Have a look - http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 693.0.html

Tony.

#4 28-01-12 20:48:58

paulcook2
Website

I've used 3 Ibizas to instruct in. All have been great. I love the VW influence, which was immediately apparent when I was given a fiesta as a replacement (Ibiza repaired after a bump). Fiesta rattled and just didn't feel solid.

My current Ibiza is fabulous - the new 1.2tsi, 17 inch alloys, crono yellow - I love it, and i've never had a training car with such power before! Every day is a pleasure.

Board footer