You are not logged in.

#1 02-05-09 07:35:12

mattlilley
Verified Member
Website

Where now??

Hi Guys

Passed my part three yesterday with a 5/4...so so chuffed, never thought i'd see the day...write up to follow soon.

What to do now, should I go with a franchise and pay 150/200 pounds a week,with the advantage of having a large organisation behind you or do I obtain a fully duall controlled car and pay 60/80 pounds a week and start out on my own.

Would be grateful for any advice

Cheers Matt

Part 1. Passed 16/4/08
Part 2. Passed 16/5/08
Part 3. Failed 1st attempt 17/3/09
Part 3. 2nd attempt Passed 01/05/09
1st Check Test Grade 6 31/3/10

02-05-09 07:35:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Where now??

#2 02-05-09 07:40:44

lele
Verified Member
Website

Hi Mattlilley,

I am thinking exactly the same thing, I have a name web address (no website yet), however I am currently with a school on a part time basis.

It is so hard to know what to do, as I begrudge paying the weekly fees, but on the flip side starting alone is very daunting.

#3 02-05-09 08:53:48

Spike
Verified Member

I started out on  franchise. Although it was quite expensive, it at least got me work and at the same time I was able to build up a reputation for myself while keeping a full diary. Once the recommendations started coming in and I was sourcing my own work I went indie. You may want to consider that.

#4 02-05-09 16:11:19

Aspyre

if you need to make a living out of this as soon as possible youd be crazy to not go with a franchise..

if you have time to build it up.... with the posibility that it wont give you a profit for many months or a decent profit for posibly years.... then indey is the cheaper option.

#5 02-05-09 22:19:33

Spike
Verified Member

That's pretty much how most franchises work.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 12-05-09 21:03:06

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

Although the AA franchise is on a sliding scale over three months giving you time to build a diary, week one is less than £30.  Car included.

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

Board footer