You are not logged in.

#1 28-04-05 10:46:46

88Gore

Just Passed Part 1

Hi,

I know it has been a while since was last on.  But I had decided to do the part one myself and am please to say that I have just passed this morning, at  my first attempt.  I am already doing parts 2 & 3 with my instructor.  If I feel this good now, I can't wait till I pass the part3. hehe

Colin  big_smile

28-04-05 10:46:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just Passed Part 1

#2 28-04-05 17:15:33

luchell

CONGRATULATIONS!!  lol
role on the part two test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 29-04-05 20:05:33

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Well Done  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Alex

#4 06-05-05 09:57:12

Tracy
Verified Member
Website

hi, well done. I just sat my part one this morning also and passed first attempt. I'm so relieved! Got 97 out of 100 for the theory part and 62 out of 75 for the hazard perception. Not great for that part but a pass all the same. For one of the clips I only got 1 point!!! God knows how I messed that one up. I must have been dreaming or something!
Oh well, its a pass overall Yay!

www.thumbbandits.com
The Friendly Video-Gaming Site!

#5 06-05-05 09:59:55

Mmm

congrats! hopefully i can make it a forum hat-trick when i take mine this afternoon!!

#6 06-05-05 11:41:55

Tracy
Verified Member
Website

Good luck to you for this afternoon. I hope its a lucky day. Let us know how you get on.

www.thumbbandits.com
The Friendly Video-Gaming Site!

#7 06-05-05 17:43:28

luchell

NICE ONE TRACY! lol   good luck for yours Mmm

#8 06-05-05 18:58:03

Mmm

as alan partridge would say, "back of the net!"
scraped thru! so thats a forum hat-trick woo hoo!

#9 06-05-05 18:59:55

Django

Well down the three of you. Excellent news. Lets hope there are two more 'hat-tricks' to come. big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Board footer