Samantha1

Check Test Role Play

big_smile

Samantha DSA ADI

21-03-09 22:54:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Test Role Play

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-03-09 23:15:28

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Been on the cooking sherry Sam  :?  tongue

#3 22-03-09 12:17:51

Samantha1

Ha ha, no... I spent 15 minutes typing a post for it not to work!!! Charming!

I had my check test a few weeks ago, decided to go for the role play option and in the end I did disqualified driver. It went really well, however it did leave me with a question that has bothered me ever since.

One of the faults simulated by the examiner was speeding. During the assessment drive the examiner went over the speed limit on several occasions, at one point they were doing 40mph in a 30 zone. This is in no doubt excessive for a 30 road.

It is against the law to speed (even for an SE) so my question is... Is this appropriate behaviour simply for checking a driving instructors ability to give instruction????

Samantha DSA ADI

#4 22-03-09 17:03:15

Busheyfields
Verified Member
Website

In a word "yes" the examiner is checking you are spottting his "mistake", however had he gone passed a speed camera and got points that would be "his" problem! (Not to mention the story in your local papers)

#5 22-03-09 20:24:09

jonnmedds
Verified Member

Personally I would have had a word with the Examiner out of role, after all it is your car.

Jon

Board footer