You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-04-05 10:31:32

Bounty Hunter
Verified Member
Website

car names

An ex pupil has just got her first car, a Suzuki Ignis, and i got curious as to what Ignis meant. Turns out its latin for fire and light, during my search on the net i came across this page of alternative meanings for car names which gave me a few laughs http://www.shabbir.com/jokes/potporri/carnames.html

Tony

Chinese proverb "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

26-04-05 10:31:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: car names

Board footer