You are not logged in.

#1 12-03-09 23:12:32

andyconnor
Verified Member

role play

i had been planning to do roundabouts, but having read the check test letter it says you should pick from the lessons shown on the letter for role play, which dosen't show roundabouts?

was instead going to plump for MSM/TIR, but have been told they don't want you to do a man.

anyone help?

12-03-09 23:12:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: role play

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-03-09 23:28:56

tony adi
Verified Member
Website

Junctions includes roundabouts  big_smile

www.selbydriving.co.uk

12.gif

“Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same
function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy
state of things.”
~ Winston Churchill

#3 13-03-09 06:49:56

Trumper
Verified Member

Take a real  pupil along. SE or what ever they are called these days much prefer this. Do what you like then.

Good luck

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#4 19-03-09 13:03:03

andyconnor
Verified Member

Hiya,

Just back from the dreaded check test. I decided to do role-play on dual carriageways and open roads.
I gave up teaching before xmas, so was a bit rusty. I've been working in a call centre, which i detest.

Anyway, I got a 5, which I was pleased with.
I would really go with role-play every time, the "pupil" is much more responsive and will stop the faults if you fix/prevent them.

It's given me a wee confidence boost, and i'm thinking of getting back in to it again.

Board footer