You are not logged in.

#26 12-04-09 21:27:45

starpassdrivingschool

Re: Part 3 Training - TIC.

I found 2 to one training very helpful beacuse you get too gather feed back from the other trainee and that ultimately helps you with fault i.d and anaylisis and it breaks it up as well especially for part 3 it would be a very long day for me if i was sat training for the whole day without a break.

12-04-09 21:27:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 12-04-09 21:36:46

VandADI
Administrator

I trained with TIC and received 40 hours 1-1 only because the person I was supposed to partner up with had dropped out at the last minute.  There were 10 other people on my course which were all paired up on a 2-1 basis and I was 1-1.
Yes, it was damn hard work for me as I did not get the feedback and I had nothing to compare myself with however, on the other hand I had learnt far more than the others so by the end of the course I had actually received the full 40 hours whereas the others only 20.
Some can hack it doing the full 40 in one week and others can't - fortunately I could and as a result did not need to supplement my training as the others had to. No pain, no gain.

#28 12-04-09 21:41:33

starpassdrivingschool

no true and that prepared you for your life as an adi having to work hard and do many lessons a day i suppose its hard to know whats best i suppose it depends on the individual similar with a learner driver i suppose.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#29 12-04-09 22:00:00

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

I found 2 to one training very helpful beacuse you get too gather feed back from the other trainee and that ultimately helps you with fault i.d and anaylisis and it breaks it up as well especially for part 3 it would be a very long day for me if i was sat training for the whole day without a break.

Couldn't agree more, I found this form of training most beneficial and suited my learning style. Others will disagree, its completely down to the individual.

Some can hack it doing the full 40 in one week and others can't - fortunately I could and as a result did not need to supplement my training as the others had to. No pain, no gain.

Absolutely, although I found it extremely taxing both mentally and physically, I feel I came out of it having been given the key fundemental skills to pass Part 3. I am now putting these skills into practice and working damn hard to bring myself up to the necessary standard.

Chris

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

#30 29-04-09 04:01:07

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

Hi all,

Just to update you all that I have decided to go on Trainee Licence, I have found a sponsor and intend to commence instruction from Monday 18th May  smile. After careful consideration, I had a re-think and feel that the licence will significantly improve my core competencies and sub skills.

Every lesson that I give will have two objectives, one for the pupil and one for myself. I intend to monitor my progress intently.

My lesson delivery is coming along nicely with the help of my trusty mobile phone which I'm using as a dictaphone. It really is a great learning tool and I feel I can now deliver a reasonable briefing in 5-8 minutes on any of the Phase 1 PST's. I feel the time is now to dedicate my thoughts and efforts into developing my instructional techniques.

I have been in contact with TIC who have made me aware that I need to insure I complete my 20 hours validation training within the first 3 months of the licence being issued. This I get as part of the initial course fees, plus additional training, at the descretion of the college.

I will continue to update you on my progress. My overall aim is to be ready to take my first attempt at Part 3 by August  big_smile.

Chris

#31 29-04-09 20:56:49

FAZ

HI THERE,YOU NEED 40 HOURS TRAINING TO GET YOUR TRAINEE LICENSE THEN IN YOUR FISRT 3 MONTHS OF THE LICENSE YOU NEED THE 20HOURS,BEST OF LUCK WITH TRAINEE LICENSE,ITS HELPING ME ALOT

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#32 29-04-09 21:13:51

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

HI THERE,YOU NEED 40 HOURS TRAINING TO GET YOUR TRAINEE LICENSE THEN IN YOUR FISRT 3 MONTHS OF THE LICENSE YOU NEED THE 20HOURS,BEST OF LUCK WITH TRAINEE LICENSE,ITS HELPING ME ALOT

Hi Faz,

I have already completed the 40 hours training  big_smile

Chris

Board footer