You are not logged in.

#1 23-04-05 11:29:03

all_alps
Verified Member

Part 2 and Part 3 manoeuvres

Can anyone help me. I have got my part 2 at the end of May. Had my 2nd lesson in my car yesterday and it over heated. Great start!!! Well anyway got to get back up and go for it. Can anyone tell me where i can get the briefings for each of the manoeuvres???

23-04-05 11:29:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 and Part 3 manoeuvres

#2 23-04-05 14:08:14

BassGirl
Verified Member

ive got my part 2 at the end of may too. where are you based?

#3 23-04-05 14:15:11

all_alps
Verified Member

i am based in west london?
what about you?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 23-04-05 14:18:42

Caroline H

One of the 'premium sites' mentioned at the bottom of the forum page (and I forget which) leads to LDC which features a lot around here.  (I am new here today.)  www.learnerdriving.com seem to have just what you are looking for, I think:  if you go down blue page a bit, under 'freebies' you will find DIY driving lesson briefs whcih have got your manoeuvres amongst them.  Try it - it looks good to me!  Good luck. C.

#5 23-04-05 14:26:31

all_alps
Verified Member

thanks Caroline. I will have a read. Which is the premuim site? What info do they have?

#6 23-04-05 15:04:16

Caroline H

It's the Alan Glanford site then Bottom left is the re-direct to LDC (instead of just typing in what I wrote). From then on you are in LDC site and you will find it underfreebies, etc.

Board footer