You are not logged in.

#1 10-01-09 15:04:30

Grover
Verified Member

IAM C.A.T Course

Hi People, Does anyone have any experience of this Fleet course good bad.

10-01-09 15:04:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: IAM C.A.T Course

#2 18-01-09 19:26:06

ExAdiNigel

Not had experience of teh course itself but having performed fleet training with some of the IAM and Drive & Survive trainers I would expect it to be of a high quality.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#3 19-01-09 17:27:47

Grover
Verified Member

Thanks Nigel, It's reasonably close to me being based in south London and probally good to have on the CV. But as always it's the trainer's not the company that counts now if only more fleet managers understood that LOL.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 21-01-09 00:17:20

Madiggy
Verified Member

Plenty to choose from out there now - even modular so less disruption to your regular work.

Ian

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#5 15-02-09 20:16:50

Badgers

I did this about a year ago (same reason- it was local to me). 

The trainer was a nice enough guy but "ex-copper bumping up his pension" springs to mind. Had to fish for feedback so didn't really know how I was doing throughout the week.

Most concerning was the fact he didn't say anything when the person I was doing the course with had her mobile (to use it's built in Sat-Nav) in her hand whilst doing a demonstration drive?

Passed so alls well that ends well (would be interesting to see their pass rate though as the other person also passed).

The course content & structure is very good but it depends (as Grover also said) on the trainer delivering it.

Board footer