You are not logged in.

#1 04-01-09 22:07:57

Grover
Verified Member

Tips

Like a lot of the guys and girls i work for one of the bigger companies but am keen to go direct to some customers, any tips? Door Knocking,Phone,Advertising,Web? What has worked for you? I am Based in SW London

04-01-09 22:07:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Tips

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-01-09 22:58:22

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Re: Tips

If you are good at direct sales then this is the route which is most likely to convert customers. If you have contacts and can get introductions (local round table, business networking etc) then it can help.

I'm terrible at all of that so I rely on websites. Mine are pretty established, so I turn up on a lot of relevant searches and I do ok. I don't work for any of the big guys, so the sites and my business model, processes and training has to stand up for itself.

Getting a website to turn up for the relevant search terms in London may be difficult without spending a lot of money though.

Board footer