You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-04-05 14:42:22

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Failed Part 2 today

Also in Slough! Oh well at least I'll know what to expect next time..............It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be smile got 10 minors. Now where do I buy PMA?

Alex

20-04-05 14:42:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed Part 2 today

#2 20-04-05 14:56:30

Django

Sorry you didn't do it this time round. Best of luck with your next attempt. As you now know there is nothing to be scared of. Hopefully next time you can relax more and enjoy it.

Head up and get stuck in to it.

#3 20-04-05 15:23:01

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Hi Alex,
Sorry about you're news, next time second attempt you will nail it.
I had a strongish coffee about 1 and a half hours before, think this might have helped me with the alertness.
All the best for next time.
Interested to know which route he took you on?
Regards
Simon.

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#4 21-04-05 12:27:31

Julia

Hi Alex.

Sorry to hear your news, but I know that doesn't help much. All I can say is practise, practise, practise!!! Have you got anyone helping you? 10 minors isn't that bad just needs a little fine tuning. Just prove to them you can do it next time and I'm sure you will pass. Plenty of deep breath's and keep telling yourself you can do it. Try to treat it as another training session. They really will pass you if they can. Just remember they are only human. I passed on my 2nd attempt. Now on my 2nd attempt at part3.

Keep your chin up and be positive. Good Luck and let us know how you get on.

Regards Julia.

#5 21-04-05 15:35:13

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement, I know only I can do this smile
Sibecks, He took me on a route that was a mix of routes 1 and 2 joined with a bit in the middle  :?  round the back of the High St (Herschel St.) where I picked up 2 of the minors for positioning as he said I went too close to parked vehicles  :oops: through the end of the High St and right at the Tesco roundabout down Lasselles Rd (ES) EOR L next Left and onto that estate for the Right Reverse and TIR back onto Laselles Rd and onto A4 and then right into LangleyRd? then L onto another little estate for the L reverse and reverse park ( phew thats the manouvers done) then we went onto a "rural"road and at this point I had no idea where I was until we turned right  onto the Uxbridge Rd at Middle Green across and L into Black park road (more rural roads)and then did most of route 2 round Stoke Poges /Pennyletts Green/ Farnham Royal, turned off the Beaconsfield Rd onto Park Rd at Farnham Royal and then back down the Stoke Rd to DTC. Not a Motorway in sight - he really could not have picked a worse route for me as I would have been much happier on one that included these rather than the rural roads. No mind at least I know what I have to work on before attempt 2.

Thanks again for the support
Alex

Board footer