You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-04-05 14:29:47

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Out of Part 2 and into Part 3

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am delighted to inform you all that I have passed my part 2 second attempt in Slough today with 4 little driving faults.

I cannot tell you how good it feels getting this bit of weight off my shoulders. My wife is delighted too as she could see I was getting up tight about the pressure.

Now I can relax for a short while before I get stuck into part 3

I wish everyone else who is about to take the part2 all the best and to share with me the feeling of achievement.

Regards
Simon.

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

20-04-05 14:29:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Out of Part 2 and into Part 3

#2 20-04-05 14:39:57

Django

Well done that man!!!!

Top Banana and all that. Good feeling huh?

Best of luck with the pt III.

#3 20-04-05 14:45:21

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Hey well done you!!!! lol  lol  lol

I just hope I can follow you and pass next time.

Alex

#4 20-04-05 17:27:47

andymk

well done sibeks!
ive got my part 2 next wednesday....i hope to also pass.
was the test as hard or as easy as you expected ?

andy

#5 20-04-05 23:22:46

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Hi andymk,

It is expected to be as expected. however it's those nerves that get to me and most people and it's just one of those things. Control those nerves and concentrate what you are doing and you will PASS this test.
Just go out there and enjoy it. Good luck for next Wednesday.

Many thanks to all for your well dones

Regards

#6 21-04-05 06:45:35

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Excellent result Sibeks - well done! Good luck with the part 3. Who's doing your training? Let us know how it all goes.

Regards,

#7 21-04-05 10:58:58

Alibran

Well done, Simon and good luck with part 3.  I'm doing that now, and it's hard work, but also a lot of fun.

Good luck next Wednesday, Andy.  Just stay calm, concentrate, and show him the best drive you've ever done.

#8 21-04-05 12:09:57

Julia

Hi Sibeks,

Well done! It's a really good feeling isn't it, passed mine on my 2nd attempt in Oct. Such an achievement.

Hope you enjoy part 3 training I did. It's hard to take it all in and you have to be prepared to laugh at yourself, but I'm sure you'll be fine. My advice is to take as many notes as you can because once you get out of the car you'll find you forget loads.

Good Luck! Julia.

#9 21-04-05 14:46:37

Colin Martin
Verified Member
Website

Well done Simon  big_smile

Are you going for a pinkie   roll

Colin Martin
The Bright Red L http://thebrightredl.com
Instructor Apps http://drivinginstructorapps.co.uk
Apps Video channel https://www.youtube.com/colinbythesea

#10 21-04-05 17:02:34

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Hi Colin,

I am not thinking of a pinki - I thought to get as many training hours as possible watch the Sureplus vids over and over so I can get all the lingo
then have a go. I may look into family and friends as g.pigs for some fun.
Would you recommend a Pink? What stage are you at or have you done the whole shabang?

Regards
Si

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#11 21-04-05 17:32:18

Colin Martin
Verified Member
Website

sibeks wrote:

Hi Colin,

I am not thinking of a pinki - I thought to get as many training hours as possible watch the Sureplus vids over and over so I can get all the lingo
then have a go. I may look into family and friends as g.pigs for some fun.
Would you recommend a Pink? What stage are you at or have you done the whole shabang?

Regards
Si

Have a word with your trainer Simon. The pink licence is great to get you better at the skills you need to aquire, I would always recommend it in conjunction with training if you can afford to do it. Some people want to fully qualify before giving up a good job in case they don't get through, which is totally understandable.

I am an ADI of 4 years now with a reasonable size school in Portsmouth and a mission to enable instructors around the country to take more control of their lot by making it easy to start and run a driving school. I did go on  a trainee licence.

Colin

Colin Martin
The Bright Red L http://thebrightredl.com
Instructor Apps http://drivinginstructorapps.co.uk
Apps Video channel https://www.youtube.com/colinbythesea

#12 22-04-05 15:50:01

VandADI
Administrator

Congratulations Simon,  big_smile
Onwards and upwards to Part 3, get stuck in mate!
Regards
VandADI

#13 22-04-05 20:59:13

MIB

Well done  big_smile

Just started part2 training (test in 5/6 weeks) and hoping to be in your shoes soon.

All the best for part3

MIB

Board footer