AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DriveSense?

#2 24-12-08 13:09:34

The Saint
Verified Member

Hi Jonathon

No, not even heard of them. Looks like a new company. If you do make contact, I'd be interested in their response.

Their parent company seems to focus on presentaion and training, so the background is good.

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#3 29-12-08 12:36:04

GreenLight
Verified Member
Website

Afternoon all,

Yes I had a telephone call from them a couple of weeks back.

Like the Saint, I checked out their website and they seem kosher.

Apparently they will be interviewing fleet registered trainers in my area in early February. The next stage is that they will send me an e-mail requesting a CV.

As this hasn't arrived, I 'phoned again today. The delay is that they haven't yet found a venue! But I'm booked in.

I will keep you all posted but I'm not holding my breath. I had a similar call about eighteen months ago from a company called DriverSkills. This resulted in a total of one day's work!

I am assured that they were happy with my training but there just isn't any work down here. I know I'm paranoiac but that doesn't mean that they're not out to get me!

Larry

PS: Jonathan, DriveSense seemed quite interested in the fact that I run  Fabia vRS!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 29-12-08 16:06:17

Madiggy
Verified Member

Yep had the calls - sent the CV - am booked on an intro day - had an e-mail to I think - but hey leave no stone unturned - the contract has one bit I dont like regarding cancelations but the rest looks OK.

Iggy

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

Board footer