You are not logged in.

#1 19-04-05 20:37:29

sparkle

I made my learner cry EVEN more.. PART 2

Well D day came..

Had Vicky Pollard again tonight , and it was her last night big_smile  yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <<<<jumping for joy

She came into the car gloomy as hell...makes a change  roll

Now im geared up for her this time..after all your lovely replies big_smile ...had it all ready in my head what I was going to say... lesson went shi**er than a sh** thing lol  lol ...

I told her at the end I would not be charging for the lesson...I dont feel we can continue.blah blah made up cr*p....and gave her numbers (pre-written tongue  lol ) of different adi's I know

So I feel 2 stone lighter lol ..enjoyed the lesson after at 5pm even more with nice pupil....all the while thinking pupil from hell had gone.

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee  8)

Im happy big_smile  8)  big_smile  8)

My life is too too short for time wasters..

19-04-05 20:37:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I made my learner cry EVEN more.. PART 2

#2 19-04-05 20:44:23

Elite ADI
Verified Member
Website

Nice one Sparkle, think i'd have done the same thing if I were you!! sounds like you were patient to put up with her as long as you did!

#3 19-04-05 20:57:29

dth-adi
Verified Member

But surely you feel a sense of failure on your part as you have failed to bring this person forward.

After all, every one can learn to drive and we should find every trick in the book to bring our professionalism to the fore?

I feel very sorry for your pupil!

wink

#4 19-04-05 21:08:59

sparkle

Im glad you winked!!!!!!

jeeeeeeeez

You can lead a horse to water  8)

#5 20-04-05 07:41:19

Elphin

Wise Man say:

Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!

Actually it was my High School Trigonometry teacher that said it, but it rings true.

If you are happier and therefore able to give more to your other pupils without the negative feelings you had before, it must have been the right thing to do.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 20-04-05 08:01:25

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Brave decision - Well done!

But did you really give her the phone numbers of your ADI friends?

wink

#7 20-04-05 08:02:02

Django

Where's your sense of adventure Sparkle???? The challenge???  The frill of the chase???? The light at the end of the tunnel????

Wouldn't life be boring if all our students were all totally self motivated and hung on our every word checked that left hand mirror without a prompt, etc, etc, etc.

Nahh!! lol  lol  lol

It's beyond me that people pay, let's face it, shed loads of cash to learn to drive then turn up with an attitude of 'oh if I have to'. Maybe this is the kick up the backside that she needs. Especially as her test is just a few weeks away (your harder than me). Hopefully her next ADI will meet a different Vicky.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 20-04-05 09:22:39

sparkle

bigred wrote:

Yes i did thankyou!

Can I be frank here..or dave..or Ian lol

I dont relish BIG attitude challeges... I just dont think Its worth my while..I have 2 girls waiting for that 5pm slot...very much desp to learn..now I can fit one in big_smile ..

Vicky Pollard has gone big_smile  <<me smiling big time.

I think she might need a male adi?? did I already say I was her 2nd ADI???

#9 20-04-05 12:30:29

kevo

yea but no but,

this saying comes to mind.......sparkle

you can`t polish a turd  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 20-04-05 12:34:03

Django

kevo wrote:

you can`t polish a turd  big_smile

Boy have you lived a sheltered life. As I always say "don't knock it 'til you've tried it". wink

#11 20-04-05 13:51:24

pj
Verified Member

sparkle wrote:
bigred wrote:

Beware all instructors in East London lol  glad i'm in the southwest, glad to hear you took my advice and got rid, let her be someone else's nightmare.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Board footer