You are not logged in.

#1 14-04-05 22:33:42

adi chris

Just passed Part three

Thank god for that!!.
Passed this morning, :shock:  first attempt so did,nt really expect much.
But took everyone's advise and treated the se adi as a pupil and i really enjoyed the lesson :? , I had PST 5 emergency stop and Progress, position, hesetancy.
I had a 5 5, But the se was great on the phase 2 he gave me loads of problems with position and hesetancy 20 in a 60 ect, but was really like a really pupil with lots of problems.

Anyway can i change from pdi chris to adi now please!! YIPEE. big_smile

14-04-05 22:33:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just passed Part three

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-04-05 23:19:19

jeni
Verified Member
Website

Hi chris

Let me be the first to congratulate you

I have relatives that live in cardiff and probably can get you pupils if you are in that area

Well done passed with a 5 only 3% of all ADI's pass with that

Everyone can benifit from looking at this web site and learning from other PDI mistakes

Good on you as the pass rate is overall 27% you are doing great and may not get a check test for 2 or more years

If you ever come up to bournemouth come and see me it would be great for my PDI's to know a 5 is possible (although I tell them a 6 is achievable)

Regards to a qualified adi   lol

Jeni

Jeni Holland ADI Driving Instructor Trainer (Passed Ordit 2006) Pay as you go trainer
www.abfabdec.co.uk

Poole Dorset 01202 259382

#3 14-04-05 23:28:53

adi chris

Thanks jeni but listening to your advise and everyone else's really helped.

The se adi really was like a pupil with out a clue and although i was nervous in the begining as the lesson started i got in to the swing of things.
I really enjoyed it. ( now i,ve passed) wink

#4 14-04-05 23:55:47

simonmd

Nice one Chris, well done! big_smile  big_smile

#5 15-04-05 00:07:25

dashdriving.com
Website

Hi Chris,

Very, very well done!

We had a 'grade 5' part 3 pass on Tuesday morning and I know how hard it is to pass at that grade. It was hard enough for me as the trainer, but the trainee was in cloud cuckoo land until this morning!!

Remember one thing . . . YOU did it!! Your trainer guided you, and clearly did very well, but YOU did it!!

Well done and all the best for a great career,

Dave H

Dave Hartley
ADI Trainer for Dash driving

www.dashdriving.com

you never do anything wrong,
you just find new ways of not doing it right.

#6 15-04-05 10:59:01

Rauxaman

Nice one Chris, I'm practicing for my Pt3 at present... seems a long way off at the moment.

Any more good tips?

#7 15-04-05 16:53:51

Shrek
Verified Member

Great news Chris, well done mate - just in time to celebrate over the weekend!
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer