You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-10-08 03:57:48

bumpers
Verified Member

Websites

Hi

If anyone is interested id be happy to build someone a website for a small donation.

If you like the look of www.gobumpers.co.uk

..give me a message.

Not a business just an interest and i need the practise and ill be darned if Dreamweaver gets the better of me!!!

I can also arrange hosting and all that technical stuff!

Thanks

26-10-08 03:57:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Websites

Board footer