You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-10-08 17:16:24

Mat_Leeke
Verified Member
Website

1st Time Pass

I just wanted to share my news with everyone. I passed my first Part 3 test today - PST 10 Meet Cross and Anticipation and Phase 2 Speed and Positioning. I got a 4 and a 5 respectively. I was convinced I had failed but he said afterwards I was one of the best he'd tested for a good while despite the scores I got. I am over the moon and wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for their advice during my training. Although i've not been on for a while you help was a huge help to me!

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (car)

www.adi-mat.com

06-10-08 17:16:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 1st Time Pass

#2 06-10-08 21:01:13

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

Congrats and well done!

I got pst 10 on my 1st attempt.... grade too embarrasing to type!! :oops:
Nailed it next time though.

Now you get to part with £300 for your green badge.  Enjoy.  :evil:

#3 07-10-08 08:37:54

onmyown
Verified Member

what a great result, well done passed all of them 1st time.
GET SOME SHOWING OFF DONE, you deserve to, well done again

#4 07-10-08 12:12:23

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Fabtasticccccccccc  big_smile

Good Luck for the future!

(Dont forget a write up  wink )

#5 07-10-08 17:23:54

Mat_Leeke
Verified Member
Website

Thanks so much guys ... I still can't quite believe it's happened even now !

I will get a full write-up done. It's still all coming back to me. I was so nervous and stressed out I couldn't even remember where i'd been afterwards!

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (car)

www.adi-mat.com

#6 07-10-08 17:50:25

sipin
Verified Member

You done well, Congratulations you have now joined the elite !

Even when things go wrong you can learn from them

Board footer