You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-09-08 13:41:16

pinball
Verified Member
Website

check test/junctions

I have a check test coming up in about a weeks time,I have chose to do role play with SE on junctions.
Am i right in saying SE will set the picture of how many lesson they have had and what type of junctions we will be doing IE T junctions emerging left/right or crossroads etc and then i will choose the route.
Am i right saying this will be done trained stage thanks

22-09-08 13:41:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: check test/junctions

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#2 22-09-08 22:40:24

tony adi
Verified Member
Website

These are the guidelines;

Just as in the case of a normal check test the ‘role-play’ lesson should last about one hour. The examiner should explain to the ADI that the pupil was new to the area, had had some lessons and give a broad outline of the ‘pupil’s’ progress so far. Whilst the preamble should be similar to Part 3, the pupil pen-picture should be of a pupil “approaching or beyond test standard” (depending on which of the topics is chosen by the examiner. It is usual for the ADI to choose a suitable route or training location.

Junctions by the way can include roundabouts.

www.selbydriving.co.uk

12.gif

“Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same
function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy
state of things.”
~ Winston Churchill

#3 13-01-09 16:44:07

tiber
Verified Member

I di this as my check test and it did include roundabouts which the SE wa keen to point out. I did role play, I've heard to many horror stories about pupils. For my next test though I'm going to dictate what the profile of the student is and what errors they often include in their driving.  (i got a 5)

I was terrified to begin with but on reflection I am looking forward to the next one, i'll do junctions again though or maybe dual carriage ways.

Board footer