You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-09-08 18:19:27

VandADI
Administrator

Bus vs Tram....

Yet another incident involving a tram in my local area   roll
http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/lat … rtComments

08-09-08 18:19:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Bus vs Tram....

#2 08-09-08 18:28:32

driver69

In the report it says all the lights were on green, I was under the impresion there were safety measures to stop that from happening and instead they would all go out.  I don`t know where I heard that but is it not the case?

#3 08-09-08 19:10:16

VandADI
Administrator

There are CCTV cameras a plenty in that part of Croydon, which will probably confirm or deny that all the lights were on green. 
I also strongly suspect that the parked car was illegally parked as the roads in that area are all red routes so this probably contributed to the bus swerving out of the way to miss the tram.

Board footer