You are not logged in.

#1 28-08-08 12:59:32

iwanadrive

Long journey is over!!

Well finally on test number four, after one examiner who ignored me and kept snapping at me and the other one who failed me despite the route i took being the right one, test number four and a lovely scottish bloke passed me!!

Have never been so relieved and over the moon.  I got two minors, other wise an excellent drive, now finally my little red car is ready to start going out with just me and her!!

There were times when i really thought it wasn't worth it and i really do think its one of the hardest journey's you have to go through, but getting there is one hell of an achievement.

28-08-08 12:59:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Long journey is over!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-08-08 13:04:18

kjs
Verified Member
Website

many congrats on your achievment. Look after your license now, don't forget that you have 2 years probation so to speak. 6 points and you go back to square 1 and you know just how hard it has been.

Enjoy your driving now. You've earned it.

kjs

#3 28-08-08 16:00:18

FRANKS
Verified Member

Congratulation, now book up your pass plus training

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#4 28-08-08 21:10:06

iwanadrive

Thanks guys,  don't worry kjs, i have worked my butt off for this licence and am not prepared to do anything to jeopardise it, that and the fact i'm scared of the cops!!  If people want to go faster than me then they can overtake me!

#5 11-09-08 21:06:19

littlemissbitch

I dont come on here very often now but i do brouse occasionaly to see if anyone has passed that was learning at the same time as me , and you have passed so well done to you smile

#6 11-09-08 21:13:48

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Well done  big_smile

& well done for sticking at it....we sometimes have to fail to succeed which makes us appreciate more!  wink

Enjoy ur freedom & stay safe!

#7 01-03-09 23:12:03

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done / now r e l a x  big_smile and enjoy  big_smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

Board footer