You are not logged in.

#1 22-08-08 16:16:49

cfc2607
Verified Member

Part 3 success

I took my part 3 yesterday and passed with a 4/5, I had pst 3.

I've not stopped smiling yet

DSA ADI
Part 1 - passed 1st time
Part 2 - 5 minor faults
Part 3 - 4/5 passed 1st time

22-08-08 16:16:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 success

#2 22-08-08 17:03:48

mani
Verified Member

Congratulations cfc2607, will you give us a write up when you come back to earth again.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 22-08-08 18:30:55

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations!  big_smile

All the best for your future as an ADI! What are your plans?

Look forward to a write up  wink

#4 23-08-08 13:43:06

cfc2607
Verified Member

I thought I'd just let you know how my test went:

We set off from the test centre and straight away the 'pupil' was shuffling his steering and struggling with his clutch, I pulled him over and practised his clutch control, he got this pretty quick, once we got to the exercise area I did the briefing and started the first attempt at the manoeuvre. I gave him reference points for his steering and got him to start with his right hand at the top of the steering wheel to make it quicker to get full lock on. His observations weren't very good and I kept having to remind him to check his blind spots. We had three goes and it was time to end, I debriefed him explaining the importance of looking into his blind spots.

We set off on our 2nd stage and as we approached the 1st right turn he changed down into second and I knew he was about to coast so I was straight in getting him to get the clutch up then as we turned he cut the corner, I pulled him up straight away and with some Q & A we established he thought coasting was driving in neutral or where his point of turn was, we set off again and went straight into a right turn, I started with more questions and no more coasting or cutting corners, after a few more turns he started to get quicker on approach so again I pulled him over and we sorted that out aswell.

We were about 5-10 minutes from completing the hour and I noticed him checking his watch quite regularly, after the test I asked him why he told me it was because he was trying to find something else to do as I'd sorted out his problems. He returned after going off to mark my sheet and informed me I'd passed. I got the 4 on phase 1 as I'd not really covered the observation issue fully and missed him using his brake with his clutch. The 5 was due to missing him not checking his mirror a couple of times when turning right.

I've been on a pink for three months while working with Latics Driver Training in Oldham and am now ready to send off for my GREEN badge  big_smile and continue with my pupils and start getting them through their driving test.

DSA ADI
Part 1 - passed 1st time
Part 2 - 5 minor faults
Part 3 - 4/5 passed 1st time

#5 25-08-08 18:42:31

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Congratulations ADI, I wish you the best in your new career. smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#6 26-08-08 20:45:53

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

#7 31-08-08 17:52:06

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

ahhhh a BIG well done to you
em x

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

#8 31-08-08 19:19:12

Luchell
Verified Member

Congrats, great result to! Thanks for the write up they prove so helpful for many  smile

Board footer