You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-08-08 22:53:33

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Blackberry mobile phones

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-p … /overview/

Do any of the instructors or examiners here use Blackberry to manage their day to day running of a diary , business, internet etc.

If so what do you like about them and what do you hate about them,, go on, give the full pro's and con's

Very curious as they seem to be doing a good deal on them at the mo on Flext 35 packages.

04-08-08 22:53:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Blackberry mobile phones

#2 08-08-08 13:16:14

robertjones207
Verified Member

i have got a blackberry and i think it is one of the best phones you will ever have. It takes a little time to get used too.

The email part is the best part as it's instant email no need to connect to the server.

I price plan is good too. i think i am on that one too. make sure you get the web and walk feature on the talk plan if you are going for the deal

#3 08-08-08 20:06:01

Disky
Verified Member
Website

cheers Robert, appreciate your comments, my contract is aboiuut to expire and i'm thinking of opne of these as it will do away with my PDA, does it sync with outlook so i can back up on the laptop ?

Board footer