You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-07-08 07:46:45

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

The Diary

WOMANS DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 5TH

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely.
I'd been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and was a bit late meeting him, thought it might be that.
The bar was really crowded and loud, so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk.
He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we went somewhere nice to eat.
All through dinner he just didn't seem himself - he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying,
I just knew that something was wrong.
He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in,
He hesitated but followed.
I asked him what was wrong, but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.
After about ten minutes of silence I said that I was going upstairs to bed, I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply,
He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile.
He didn't follow me up immediately but came up later and, to my surprise, we made love - but he still seemed distant and a bit cold.
I cried myself to sleep - I think he's planning to leave me - maybe he's found someone else.

MANS DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 5TH

Lost the cricket.
GUTTED!
Got leg over

30-07-08 07:46:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: The Diary

#2 30-07-08 14:42:04

Lynne
Verified Member

big_smile  LOL seen that one before....typical "Men are From Mars Women from Venus" scenario!

#3 01-08-08 07:09:07

Shazzer

That's presuming the man could be @r**ed to keep a diary... big_smile wink

#4 01-08-08 08:21:09

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Very true Shazzer  tongue

#5 01-08-08 19:08:55

billrhoades
Verified Member

diary ?? thats where milk comes from

#6 01-08-08 19:20:45

DampDog
Verified Member

Woman's diary

Monday.  Bought some shoes
Tuesday.   Bought some shoes.
Wednesday.  Bought skirt and blouse to match shoes I bought Monday
Thursday.  (Hubbies moaning I've bought too many shoes) Bought some sandals..
Friday.  Took, Tuesdays shoes back as they don't match handbag.
Saturday.  Bought new handbag and shoes.
Sunday.  Feet up, new shoes are killing me...

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 01-08-08 20:51:31

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Dont forget boots aswell DD  wink (the footwear type that is!)

diary ?? thats where milk comes from

Naaaaaaaaa thats tescos!  tongue

Board footer