You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 28-07-08 19:39:47

FRANKS
Verified Member

Your school photos

Follow the link, you might be able to find some photos from your school days.

http://www.worldschoolphotographs.com

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

28-07-08 19:39:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Your school photos

#2 28-07-08 22:16:03

dog
Verified Member

I don't suppose this is one of the ones which shows a picture of an ugly baby at the end is it?

#3 29-07-08 02:51:21

AndyBerry

wow, that was my school picture! Nice find big_smile LOL

#4 29-07-08 19:35:53

keja33
Verified Member

Yeah,  and me, that was me in the middle  LOL    big_smile big_smile

#5 29-07-08 19:39:42

Leprechaun