You are not logged in.

#1 28-07-08 11:27:50

bumblebee

Passed!`

I just got back from my test and I am so happy I have passed!
I cant believe it, I got 6 driver faults.
Was very nervous and very hot by the end of it!

28-07-08 11:27:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed!`

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-07-08 11:29:41

KevB
Verified Member
Website

A fine result, congratulations on the pass. smile

do you have a car or have plans in getting one? If so, what would be your choice?

#3 28-07-08 11:34:48

bumblebee

Thank you!

I do have a car already , a Ford KA, which I praticed in aswell as having lessons.

I dont know when I am going to pluck up the courage to go out alone now though!!!

#4 29-07-08 11:05:58

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations!

But don't hold off going out in your car, whether alone or with company.
It's important to retain the skills you have developed so far, and to build on them as well!
I would say "see ya on the road!" but if that happened, one of us would be seriously lost!  tongue

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#5 29-07-08 16:08:37

Shazzer

Well done, and get out there!! I passed 30 june and it feels like yonks ago, ive been driving so much! I love it!! big_smile

#6 29-07-08 16:26:15

bumblebee

Thanks guys, well i went out today for the first time on my own. I just thought it is now or never !

And although I was nervous it was great. I was worried about not having someone next to me instructing me but I cant explain it but you just get into driving mode!

Board footer