You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-07-08 23:22:40

DEE

20 july

Hiya all

Two years ago today I passed my theory test  big_smile big_smile
It would also have been my dads birthday today  :cry:

Doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that I was catching the train to go and sit my theory test and I passed 1st time with 35/35 and 63/75(i think) and now Ive been passed my test nineteen months. Will soon be the end of my probationary period  big_smile big_smile

For all those that have passed...well done
For those still to pass their tests keep at it ....it will be worth it in the end

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

19-07-08 23:22:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 20 july

Board footer