You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-07-08 12:08:51

zx_drive

Can anyone recomand an ADI or driving school in Dockland of London?

Hi all:
   I am a new joiner here. I just got my provisional driving license, and I am a foreigner so that I am not familiar with the driving system in UK. Thank you very much for your advice in advance.

Having a nice weekend to all smile.

zx

19-07-08 12:08:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Can anyone recomand an ADI or driving school in Dockland of London?

Board footer