You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-07-08 18:26:50

Leprechaun

Race for Life

Hi guys

I'm running the Race for Life on Tuesday and wondered if anyone would like to sponsor me  :? Yes I am RUNNING rather than walking  big_smile I'm running with my piano teacher and her friend actually and we went out for a practice run on monday after my piano lesson  lol

My mum and my auntie (her sister) have both survived cancer so it's a cause quite close to my heart but i think i probably would've done it anyway even without the personal connection.

So if you can dig deep and sponsor me i'd be really grateful

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/crazykitty

11-07-08 18:26:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Race for Life

Board footer