You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-07-08 14:11:12

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Perserverance pays off

Found this story in todays daily mirror...for all you guys & gals who think of giving up...DONT!

delayed success!

10-07-08 14:11:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Perserverance pays off

#2 10-07-08 17:22:55

Shazzer

Bless her for carrying on!!

#3 12-07-08 12:41:33

madison

Good for her. I'd have given up along time ago!!

#4 17-07-08 16:56:01

iwanadrive

Thats great and she deserves it after her hard work.  I have failed three tests so far and am now lacking the motivation to carry on, its not really helped by the fact that cost of petrol is so high now anyway.

Good for her though!

#5 17-07-08 19:24:20

wolfchild08

Good on her.  After failing 4 tests I have come very close to giving up and im also losing the motivation.  I havnt even booked a lesson for over a week now sad  Its a good thing that she kept trying and never felt like giving up.

Theory passed 1st time 19/1/08 49/50 65/75
1st Practical failed 15/5/08 2s 8m
2nd Practical failed 13/6/08 - 1d
3rd Practical failed 27/6/08 - 2s 13m
4th Practical failed 11/7/08 - 3s 10m
5th Practical passed 2/8/08 - 7m

#6 17-07-08 20:59:46

iwanadrive

Wolfchild, always nice to know i'm not the only one.  I think the thing i find frustrating is that i know i can drive, i also have just had some difficulties with the examiner's (see previous posts regarding an appeal!).  Am now getting to the stage where i'll pass my test when i pass, doesn't seem so important anymore!  My instructor has been on his hols so haven't had a lesson, but he's been back all this week and still haven't had one, not really bothered if i do have one!

#7 18-07-08 09:14:29

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Remember we sometimes need to fail to succeed  wink

You will get there in the end, you've both come along way so far, invested time, money & effort. Stick at it and you WILL pass  big_smile

Board footer