You are not logged in.

#1 08-07-08 13:45:23

razzie

I've finally fallen in love with driving

I've been taken lessons for nearly a year now and could never understand how my husband could love driving. I'd be a nervous wreck be EVERY lesson, so much so that I'd wish something would happen to stop me having a lesson. When I was forced to change my driving instructor, I was dreading learning with somebody else (as I got on very well with my previous instructor) and almost considered giving up. However, I've had 2 lessons with my new instructor and am really loving it. I've learnt things that I never thought I'd be able to do and I'm so pleased with myself and I've finally got the dreaded dual carriage way drive done.
I feel like a completely different person - I've not got another lesson til Monday and I cant wait! I suppose what I'm trying to say that is if things start to feel a bit stale or like me you dread your lessons, before you give up, try a change of instructor and it may work for you like it has for me.

08-07-08 13:45:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I've finally fallen in love with driving

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 08-07-08 20:37:48

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Great news razzie...once u start looking forward to lessons & enjoying them u will learn quicker....long may it continue!  big_smile

#3 31-07-08 16:22:33

koolchick

I always loved lessons but learnt how much difference an ADI can make to lessons I had 1st ADI 8 month and she was good but I didn't feel I could talk to her much as she was quiet and only spoke when telling me where to go or how to do something and she would tell me what to do a lot when I didn't feel she needed to. I decided to go with another ADI and he was great from 1st lesson talking in general and made lessons more enjoyable encouraging we had a laugh in lessons.

Board footer