You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 17-06-08 23:12:04

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

company dental plan or not

ok! so i havent asked the accountant about this yet? but! our nhs dentist has now kind of demanded a plan. £xx a month etc. is a company plan a good idea? or better to keep it away from the school? cheers keith  any experience welcome

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

17-06-08 23:12:04

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: company dental plan or not

#2 18-06-08 08:28:06

Lynne
Verified Member

Re: company dental plan or not

Very quickly....from an 'employer' status, if you are going to provide dental cover as part of a remuneration package, hence 'free' to the 'employee' the recipient could have a P11d taxable benefit and an employer would probably need to pay employees NI contribution on the value .....

Self employed bods...hmm I don't know..maybe if you could persuade enough to join for a 'group plan' and then split the cost and they contribute....Ouch...I feel an accountant is needed!

From what I can remember about running employee packages anyone who joins a dental scheme would also have to be passed by a dentist beforehand that no treatment is needed and if any was, they'd have to get it done first.

Where did you find this info Keith?  There used to be many schemes that can be offered to people as a 'group' that actually cost nothing.

But I am going back 6 or so years to my HR days and finding as much as I could that would cost the company zilch and employees thought they had a good thing...

Board footer