You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-06-08 15:27:33

DampDog
Verified Member

Tanker driver protest

BBC have posted a google gizmo highlighting where filing stations are running low on fuel or are already empty. I'd imagine because it's the weekend everyman and his dog are filling up or topping off their tanks, which will make the strike bite quicker.

Link to site

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

14-06-08 15:27:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Tanker driver protest

#2 14-06-08 17:50:10

Leprechaun

Re: Tanker driver protest

I fill up every saturday at about 8am as a matter of course. Normally i can more or less just drive straight up to a pump. This morning i had to queue for a bit but thankfully that was the only 'problem', they seemed to be doing business as normal smile

Board footer