You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-06-08 11:42:48

Luchell
Verified Member

CONGRATULATIONS CHEWY20

lol  For passing the practical test this morning  big_smile

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!! You deserve it  lol 

05-06-08 11:42:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CONGRATULATIONS CHEWY20

#2 05-06-08 20:39:55

Chewy20

Re: CONGRATULATIONS CHEWY20

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Please can somebody wake me up now??!!  tongue 

Thanks Hayley, you know how much this means to me, finally!! Although I will very much miss our weekend catch ups / the sweets of course  tongue / and not forgetting the gorgeous swift!!  big_smile  Its definitely been a laugh...not forgetting the lovely river event  yikes I really think you should of let me stall  tongue 

Thankfully my left leg did not shake half as bad this time, less nerves this time I think, but everytime that it started, I told it off!!!  tongue I think the examiner thought I was mad...but we had laughs all the way round and it was a very more relaxed atmosphere, which very much helped my concentration.  He just wanted to go home...but he wouldn't let me take him...!!  tongue tongue
My manoeuvres included Left Reverse and Bay Park, the left reverse was a bit wide but the Bay Park was funny because the examiner did say why you chose the Bay I did, he doesnt know, because the other side was completely free of cars and I chose to park next to another car!! But the secret is.... :evil:

Anyway....next stop....a car and insurance!!  Fun Fun Fun!!  tongue tongue tongue

I think a nice glass of wine is in order...but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!  big_smile

x~Jill~x
Theory Passed - Q's 49/50 Hp 57/75  (20/02/08)
Practical Passed - 6 Minors (05/06/08)

Board footer