You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-06-08 21:24:04

Luchell
Verified Member

CONGRATULATIONS KENNY aka KTB

I wonder if Kenny will spot this after rolling out the pub about now following celebrations after passing his driving test at 11.41 today ( Yup and he decided it would be nice to share and shoved me in the back  lol) I swear that 5 page booklet i was 'reading' seemed to take 40 minutes to get through  lol

Congrats for today hun!! You deserved it so so badly, never gave up and it's paid off!! See you for pass plus and can i have a pic or your car when you actually buy it  lol lol  neutral neutral neutral

03-06-08 21:24:04

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CONGRATULATIONS KENNY aka KTB

#2 05-06-08 17:43:47

KTB

Thanks Hayley. I finally did it. after 3 attempts and sooooooooo much money. It was worth it though!!! I did think to myself after my 3rd fail, is it all worth.....and the anwser is definitely. The test went well i think. apart from the mini roundabout, but i think i made the right judgement on it. Also the bay parking, i knew i was in there but i kept on correcting myself coz the examiner asked if i had finished, which made me doubt myself, but all good now. just want a !!!!!!!! car now. if anyones selling a peugot(is that how you spell it?) 306 then let me no.lol. oh, no awful colours though, esp yellows, golds or white. hayley will no what i'm on about.lol Thanks again and to anyone who want to give up after a few fail's.DON'T. Untill next time..............

#3 05-06-08 20:50:30

Chewy20

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!  big_smile big_smile  All done now, woop woop!!

I think you should forget the Peugeot....go for the car in your Avatar!!  tongue  tongue

Hope you've been celebrating in style!!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x~Jill~x
Theory Passed - Q's 49/50 Hp 57/75  (20/02/08)
Practical Passed - 6 Minors (05/06/08)

#4 05-06-08 20:51:58

Luchell
Verified Member

Prefer the Swift myself  lol lol lol  tongue

#5 05-06-08 21:05:51

Chewy20

tongue Yes....Swift any day!!! 

x~Jill~x

#6 06-06-08 20:48:47

KTB

CONGRATULATIONS to you to chewy...... i've told hayley that i want her car but she won't give me it!!!! now thats harsh!!!! so chewy, how's all the driving all by yourself thingy going. thats if you have a car?

I can't believe i now have a licence but no car!!!!!!

#7 06-06-08 21:37:21

Luchell
Verified Member

I remember telling both of you to get looking for a car! At the time I am sure passing seems to far out of reach the looking for cars is not high priority, then before you realise you have the licence and no car  lol

Erm Kenny, i do hate to state the obvious but what on earth is a YELLOW car doing in your avatar  yikes yikes (Kenny and I seem to have a thing about yellow and gold cars, for some reason once we mentioned it every other car seemed to be yellow or gold  lol lol)

Go onto autotrader, both of you and see what you can find! Thats the fun bit  wink

By the way Jill 1/ What were you doing all the way in ringwood, and 2/ Bet you didn't really think it was me you saw there  lol lol

#8 08-06-08 14:24:41

Chewy20

Good afternoon,  I have taken a break from enjoying the sunshine  8-)  lovin' it!!

I neither have a car yet  sad....its quite annoying actually!!  If Hayley gave her car away, you'd have me to fight with!!  tongue tongue

Yellow cars aren't too bad, I quite like the convertible ones, but gold euw!!!!!!  neutral

Hayley - I did have to look twice to check the number plate  tongue  You just can't hide any where these days!!  big_smile  I'd been to Southampton and then took a de-tour to Mudeford to enjoy some sunshine and seafood  tongue lol oh and fresh air because I seem to be suffering some what with a horrible cold or severe case of hay fever!! grrr!!   I new it was you  neutral  you can't miss a good lookin' swift  lol lol

I've been told to stay clear from French cars such as Peugeot and Citroens from several people  :? :?

x~Jill~x

#9 08-06-08 16:28:45

Luchell
Verified Member

lol I couldn't help but laugh when i saw your message, so funny when i realised you were there as well  lol Harriot and I popped to imagine life by the sea, then got back in the car to finish off the lesson by taking a drive through the new forest, as well as every else down there  lol It actually made both of us eager to get back our way  lol lol Hot weather and that area leads to lots of nutty drivers  yikes lol

#10 14-07-08 13:14:52

KTB

Hey hey hey, it's been a while.

So how's it all going?

Chewy, you found a car yet? i !!!!!!!! well haven't!!!! end of the month tho i hope.
I think i rememeber hayley saying i could have her's coz she's bored of it now, lol.

I've just read the old messages, and the reason there's a yellow car in the picture is because i wouldn't mind one of those car's in yellow!!!! anything else tho!!!!

8-) tongue

#11 14-07-08 13:39:44

Luchell
Verified Member

Well hello there  lol Yeah but still, Kenny, it's YELLOW!!  lol

Of course you can have my Swift....... When you buy me a brand new one to replace it  lol lol tongue

#12 16-07-08 17:44:39

Chewy20

Good evening!
Sorry for the delayed reply, busy busy!! How are you both?

I haven't found a car yet  :cry: sad  I have been looking but I just don't no whats good.  I have however, been driving my mums car for the past two weeks, i drove down to NewQuay last week, that was soooo funny, its a pretty straight road so it was actually really good, until we got down there, driving around there was funny, the hills...omg, Hayley, you would of killed me!!! It was really busy therefore, i was horrified to find that my mirrors went out of the window (interior not to bad) and my coasting, OMG awful!! My mums car is a petrol to and cant travel very well in 1st gear!!! I just was disgusted to find that my preparation was awful, but once I got used to the roads a bit more and started to get to know the area, I could put more mirrors in, oops!!  Everytime I did something bad, I was thinking, OMG, Hayley would kill me!! LOL  The hills are dramatic down there though and it was so hard to not roll back, holding the bite is so difficult on extreme hills, especially when cars kiss your arse!!! (excuse my french)!  Although we did have to go on the motorway for a little bit, so I stopped beforehand and let my mum do it, hahah, I didn't think it would be scary, but it was manic when we got on there!!  Need my own car now though, as the insurance for the two weeks has ran out and I'm really missing driving!!!! 

Am planning on going to have a look for one on Saturday this weekend, do any of you know of any smallish cars going or any safe garages??

Kenny...have you found any cars that take your interest??!!

If anybody is having Hayleys car, im afraid your going to have a big fight on your hands!!!  tongue lol

x~Jill~x

#13 16-07-08 19:52:05

Luchell
Verified Member

Let me help you two out................... I'M having my car  lol lol It got stuck on a kerb near the railway station where it's really raised!! EEK At the time i couldn't see damage until this evening dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oh well, good old swifty will live on  lol lol

Hey Chewy, remember when you thought i would tell you off you tended to find actually that was you! I was telling you to take a deep breath and keep going  wink I was telling one of my poor current pupils earlier how once i passed my test off i went, one journey i had no idea why i couldn't stop my clapped out car from getting faster....... and faster and FASTER!! Until i realised why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The accelerator was stuck under my cars new mats  yikes yikes

AWFUL!! Well i pulled the mat off, thank god for that i thought. Then i realised silly me in all the excitement i forgot to set my mileage counter thingy to 0 after filling up so as i was STEERING up towards bemerton heath from Wilton road i only went and stuck my left hand through the wheel to reset it AS i was turning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh dear lord!!!! WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT!!!!!!!! My arm was now stuck and i had no choice but to take two left turns and land the car fully on the EMPTY pavement (thankgod) right in front of a police car  yikes Thank goodness they did ignore me, was about 12 plus years ago but still. If you think i drove then how i do now you would be very mistaken (I think i was better back then  lol lol tongue Ok, Just kidding   lol )   I think it's called learning through experience although sometimes I wish such things never happened in the first place that would make life too easy  lol  roll

Board footer