You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-05-08 22:58:07

jackie99100

Free online theory test

http://www.driving-school-beckenham.co. … heory.html Just thought i'd post this for anyone who wishes to practice the theory big_smile

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

15-05-08 22:58:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Free online theory test

#2 16-05-08 22:01:09

irene1946

Re: Free online theory test

Tried this even though I passed my test 2 years ago, quite annoyed with myself as I only got 48 out of 50. I feel that I should know them all. I still refer to the highway code when I am not sure of some things. I don't think it does any harm, even if you passed your test years ago, just to do a theory test now and again. Just a thought.

Board footer