You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-03-05 01:06:18

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Has anyone passed part 2 with a clean sheet?

I wonder what the odds of passing part 2 with no minors simply no faults at all. Has anyone had the pleasure?

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

19-03-05 01:06:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Has anyone passed part 2 with a clean sheet?

#2 19-03-05 02:18:24

Nimrod

Hi sibeks,

I haven't personally but a guy that I was training with at TIC got a clean sheet on part 2 despite having a white van take his offside door mirror off in a narrow road.

Nim

#3 19-03-05 08:45:50

sparkle

I did big_smile

Although it was my 3rd attmempt :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

#4 19-03-05 08:46:50

Rauxaman

My instructor told me that he had a retired headmaster recently pass with a clean sheet so it can be done.

I've obviously set myself that target but it remains to be seen... :shock:

#5 19-03-05 12:52:24

Mr.Incredible

I aced my Part 2 - first time!
you asked!

"If you don't know where you're going, no road will lead you there" - Rudyard Kipling

#6 05-04-05 01:19:27

colinthechemist

Still in training, but can anyone figure this out?:

I went to TIC on friday morning, they told me you're allowed up to 6 minors on part 2, then on friday afternoon I went to BSM, who told me you're only allowed 4!!!  :shock:

Who is right? (And would anyone like to use this as an opportunity to rip into the quality of training provided by the other one?)  wink

#7 05-04-05 06:40:32

Nimrod

Hi colinthechemist,

TIC are correct.  If you wish to check out all the info on Parts 1,2 and 3, go to the DSA website and select ADI 1 (under forms and publications). Here is the link.

http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Form.asp?id=2635

Nim

#8 05-04-05 07:15:20

Rauxaman

Also Colin, a minor (driver) error is an error that would detract from an otherwise perfect drive.
Regarding your final choice of trainer, it is all up to you in the end... no matter which school you might go with.

PS... re my earlier contribution, I didn't "ace" mine... got a couple of minors!

#9 05-04-05 19:22:20

luchell

what planet were bsm on today! lol I have to say though when i first went there i was given all the hype by the office manager then found out she didnt have a clue what it was really like as she wasnt an instructor. its 6 by the way as said above.

Board footer