You are not logged in.

#1 12-04-08 13:18:05

scooter552
Verified Member
Website

How long does your first fleet badge last?

I renewed my Adi badge at the beginning of this month and did ask about my Fleet badge. The helpfull person at the dsa told me that the first fleet badge lasts for 8 years, and on inspection of my badge yes it shows expiry 2012.
Today i received a letter from the dsa telling me my fleet badge is expiring this year and i have to renew. Now i am confused, can anybody shine a light on this.

12-04-08 13:18:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How long does your first fleet badge last?

#2 12-04-08 18:41:00

hector
Verified Member
Website

It lasts until the expiry of your next green one, not the green one you had upon fleet qualification.

Remember this is the DSA your dealing with  big_smile big_smile

Give them a ring and inform them of your orange expiry date.

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#3 15-04-08 22:06:21

jazzyc
Verified Member
Website

that explains alot for me too, thanks nigel

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 16-04-08 06:23:39

helee
Verified Member

I got my fleet badge just after getting my green I had almost 8 years to run on my fleet badge before I have to renew smile

As Hector said phone DSA it's an admin error

Board footer