You are not logged in.

#1 11-04-08 16:18:50

Super Mario

So near yet so far

Hi everybody today I sat my theory test and unfortunately I failed with 50 out of 50 for the theory questions and 41 out of 75 for the hazard perception. sad sad sad  Was gutted.  The test centre invigilator did say she had never seen someone do the questions as quickly as I had.  When the man gave me my results he looked as he was about to cry.

Oh well it's another go next Friday.  I will get it this time  I'm so close!!!

11-04-08 16:18:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: So near yet so far

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-04-08 17:48:42

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Bad Luck SM...your theory score shows u have studied hard and know your stuff  neutral
Good luck for next week  smile

#3 11-04-08 20:04:40

Chewy20

Hey Super Mario, Sorry to hear about the theory!!  sad Like Binty says ...you studied hard and know your stuff its just the hazard perception which needs a little work! 
May I ask....how did you feel that your hazard perception went?  I must admit, once I had finished answering the questions, I really did not want to do the hazard perception (it was the part I worried most about), the clips were ever so slow compared to what I had practiced (2pass cd-rom - which was quite slow itself) and they took a while to load, I did find my concentration wasn't as good in this part  :oops:, but I thought this goes to show how your concentration can drift whilst actually on the road.  Its different for everyone though!
I am sure that you will take the experience and use it wisely to shine in your next test! Goodluck!!  big_smile

x~Jill~x
Theory Passed - Q's 49/50 Hp 57/75  (20/02/08)
Practical Passed - 6 Minors (05/06/08)

#4 11-04-08 20:26:02

alt
Verified Member

good luck next time, 50 -50 is a great result.

#5 11-04-08 20:34:45

Super Mario

My concentration did wane a bit.  In one clip there was a van coming along the road and I was conveniced he was going to do something so I was looking at but failed to notice the car overtaking untill the last minute.  Could have kicked myself.

#6 13-04-08 05:56:17

ExAdiNigel

As in real life driving, keep those eyes moving!  Don't focus on one particular thing.

Why not ask your instructor to sit down and go through Hazard Perception with you?

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#7 13-04-08 09:33:08

Super Mario

I know what to expect now.  I'm going to be more relaxed next time I think.  Got a dvd with theory practical and hazard perception.  There's video tutorials as well.

Board footer