You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 29-03-08 18:18:09

jackie99100

Did you know this was happening

Hi all

Did you know that this was happening? - frightening!

Drivers Licence And Privacy Act - Check your driver's licence information on-line.

Now you can see anyones driver's licence on the Internet, including your own!

It asks for U.S. Info, but unfortunately it works for Canadian, English, Australian and New Zealand licenses as well.

I just searched for mine put in England as the city and there it was, picture and all.

This is really scary. I removed mine. I suggest you all do the same.

Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name and city (in city put England ), leave 'Select a State' and see if yours is on file.

After your licence comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".
http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

29-03-08 18:18:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Did you know this was happening

#2 29-03-08 18:41:00

Josephs Grandad

Hi Must remember to shave before my next photo

#3 29-03-08 19:39:08

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

OMG, I must have had a rough night before!

#4 29-03-08 22:33:24

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

looks better than the photo on my real licence smile

#5 30-03-08 00:21:39

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

and mine  big_smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#6 30-03-08 13:39:41

Leprechaun

well the face is certainly skinnier than on my original licence  big_smile big_smile

#7 30-03-08 21:39:24

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

I don't know what the fuss is about, the pic looks JUST like me!

Now I'm off to eat a banana and throw some "stuff" around. Eek Eek Eek Whoop!

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#8 07-05-08 23:01:23

Iwant4Wheels

OMG! I just stared at the screen thinking what the hell. Thats a wiicked picture. I done my sisters as i havn't passed yet! w00t!

#9 08-05-08 21:07:31

Shazzer

Well you had me, I only read the first post and rushed to look at it!!!  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 11-05-08 15:28:20

Leprechaun

OMG! I just stared at the screen thinking what the hell. Thats a wiicked picture. I done my sisters as i havn't passed yet! w00t!

should do your own too - your provisional might be on there ;-)  big_smile

#11 12-05-08 08:54:45

Gizmotime
Administrator

I must be the only one that didn't fall for it big_smile big_smile mainly because it's been going around for a long long time big_smile wink

Giz

#12 19-05-08 18:44:52

Stacy

Pretty obvious its going to be a joke and bring up fake pictures smile

Board footer