You are not logged in.

#1 11-03-08 13:04:52

goat

[Putney SW London] Need instructor for fairly intensive 4-5 week learning period

Hello!

As the topic says, I'm looking for fairly intensive lessons, over a 4-5 weeks period, as of now, to learn to drive in South West London, specifically, Putney!

I have already had about 10 lessons, over a year ago though. My theory test has also expired so I will need to take that again.

I'm very avaliable over the next few weeks so getting the lessons in shouldnt be difficult, I'm thinking 2 hour lessons every couple of days maybe?

Theres millions of instructors and companies out there and I know a few of them will try and stich me up so I'm looking for recommended options!

Please reply here or send me a private message.

Thank you, i look forward to your help

James.

11-03-08 13:04:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: [Putney SW London] Need instructor for fairly intensive 4-5 week learning period

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-03-08 20:30:41

wolfie
Verified Member
Website

Re: [Putney SW London] Need instructor for fairly intensive 4-5 week learning period

Hi, Do you want manuel or automatic training.

Please look at my web site: www.wolfie-adi.com

#3 11-03-08 21:25:42

goat

manual. i looked at your website and you appear to be based a very long way away.

#4 11-03-08 22:27:15

wolfie
Verified Member
Website

Not that far away, but thankyou in getting back to me and good luck to you and safe driving. Best wishes David

#5 12-03-08 05:55:06

pj
Verified Member

You are a little bit out of my area but if you wanted to meet me in morden I might be able to help. Believe me Morden will be much nicer to drive in than Putney :)and no doubt you would be taking your test there anyway.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Board footer