You are not logged in.

#1 24-02-08 17:04:34

jer
Verified Member

Check test

Hi just wanted to share my first check test with you all, i had no pupil able to take part in the check test be it nerves at college or work i was pulling my hair out thinking who i could use , so i decided to ask for Role play !!!!!! god wot a hell of a time i had i wanted to do junctions. First mistake i made was that i went straight into part 3 mode without really thinking about it, by the end of my test he said i over instructed and did nt use enough practical situations i felt kick down but as the past couple of days have past ive decided to ask for more training so i hope to start next week one thing i did notice with my test is that i dont sort out other faults enough because im still thinking junctions etc so the last few lessons ive had ive noticed when i did this and made sure i put right the other faults that occued im goin to pay alot more attention on this area now even if it means going right back to the beginning with the pupil i need to drum this in my mind. Can anyone add to this for me their thoughts

thanks   jer

24-02-08 17:04:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check test

#2 24-02-08 17:23:42

VandADI
Administrator

Sounds like you really lost it on the check test, ideally it would have been wiser to seek extra training before check test and not after, especially as it's your first one. As you are aware, you will check tested again pretty soon so it's very important to get that training in now getting you back on track with your pupils, as it looks as though you have slackened since passing part 3.  It's a shame your dad didn't advise you on how to prepare for a check test seeing that he is an ADI with over 20 years worth of experience behind him.
Get that training and go for a 6.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 24-02-08 21:39:08

samds
Verified Member
Website

Yes get some training, we all need it to keep on top.

At University studying Humanities with Literature and Music.

http://www.myspace.com/scottmacalister/

#4 25-02-08 20:27:46

jer
Verified Member

thanks yes ive booked up the training yesterday made me feel more at ease thanks for the moments

#5 25-02-08 20:37:26

jer
Verified Member

moments ?
sorry i meant comments

#6 28-02-08 08:40:33

WDT

Sounds like you were having one of those comments. big_smile

Board footer