You are not logged in.

#1 09-03-05 19:08:13

howard

Extra help for part 2???

I am finding Part 2 very hard.I would like extra training in my own car if possible.I need a lot of help with the manuoevers.What should I do ?.
Also is there much work in the Wirral area for an ADI ?.
Howard

09-03-05 19:08:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Extra help for part 2???

#2 09-03-05 19:13:26

luchell

What sort of training are you doing? Is it with a training company or are you taking lessons with an independent adi in preparation for the part 2?Whats your part two training currently contained?

#3 09-03-05 19:51:14

howard

I am with a training company who I don't wish to name but I don't think their training for part 2 is very good,I would prefer to train in my own car as I intend to use it in the test.Should I contact an ADI or will they see me as someone who may take work from them in the future in an already crowded field ?.
Howard.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 09-03-05 20:09:02

rachdrive
Website

Hi Howard,

I am a wirral based ADI and trainer and if you need more help or just someone to talk to about which way to go then please pm me!

Cheers
Rach  8)

Driving is for life.........Not just for xmas!!!!!

www.boydsdrivertraining.co.uk

#5 09-03-05 20:35:18

luchell

im the same, i want to take it in my car.However i'm only having lessons in the school car. I've found a great adi on here whos giving me an assessment in my car and have learnt alot from him already just by chatting. Maybe some adis will think that but i'm sure not all

Board footer