You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 17-02-08 12:41:20

Lianne

Two Random Questions

Hi all

I have two random questions to ask,

the 1st is to do with the Driving test report im kinda confused with thr reverse section

No 3 Says- Reverse/left reverse with trailer.    To me this is reverse round corner?
No 4 say_ reverse right.  Which we dnt do, unless in a van??
No 5  says- reverse park?.  Now is this bay park and parrell park as in u only do one parking manouver?.

or could u get both the parkin ones?  i hope this makes sence

now my 2nd question..lol

i was out in  my nans car today with is a 2 door Mirca (the newer shame like a beetle)

i tired to bay park and didnt know the lining up method, as in my lessons i match the middle of the car with a mddle of a bay?  Does any1 know the lining up method in a mirca?

hope this all makes sence

Thanks xx

17-02-08 12:41:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Two Random Questions

#2 17-02-08 13:40:41

AndyBerry

Hi all

I have two random questions to ask,

the 1st is to do with the Driving test report im kinda confused with thr reverse section

No 3 Says- Reverse/left reverse with trailer.    To me this is reverse round corner? - only for a trailer test
No 4 say_ reverse right.  Which we dnt do, unless in a van?? - don't do, but they use the same test sheet and it may be included in tests in the future
No 5  says- reverse park?.  Now is this bay park and parrell park as in u only do one parking manouver?. - not sure on that one, will leave it for someone else to answer

or could u get both the parkin ones?  i hope this makes sence

Andy

#3 17-02-08 13:44:29

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Lianne,

No. 3 - correct, reverse/Left
No. 4-  correct, reverse right (panel van)
No. 5 - Reverse park - R = on road which is the parallel park and C= car park, which is the bay park.

With regards to the bay park in a different car to the one you have been practicing in.
This is the problem when using fixed reference points, they change when practicing in a different car.  Try using judgement rather than fixed points, I find additional blind spot mirrors help, either the round small type which stick onto door mirrors, or the ones that affix to the mirror casing, (which I prefer).  These help enormously when reversing into bays as you can see the white lines in the blindspot mirrors.

#4 17-02-08 13:48:24

Lianne

Thanks Very much, that has helped me understand the test sheet a lot better now i wndered what the C and R meant.  So i guess u could still get both parking, i still cant believe how i messed up the bay park on my test.  when normally im fine with them.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 17-02-08 13:51:57

VandADI
Administrator

Thanks Very much, that has helped me understand the test sheet a lot better now i wndered what the C and R meant.  So i guess u could still get both parking, i still cant believe how i messed up the bay park on my test.  when normally im fine with them.

Basically, if you get bay park, then you won't get parallel park, as there is only one marking box, and vice versa  wink

#6 17-02-08 13:54:57

Lianne

cool thanks for helping me with that one.  Im hoping i do better next time now.  just need to keep practicing

Board footer