You are not logged in.

#1 13-02-08 12:55:46

Tracey89

Another random question!!

Hi all hope everyones ok!!

Just a quick question for you all! as some of you know i am currently taking driving lessons at college where I am residental and live 2 hours away from home.
I was wondering if it would be possible to have lessons during the holidays at home??   roll As in the next few weeks I will be off for easter for 2 weeks then 2 weeks after that i will be back home (hopfully) doing 2 weeks work experince. I find it hard to get back into driving after a break and it all falls apart and takes a while to get going again!!

so is it possible to speak to an ADI about having lessons at home?

Thanks

XxTJxX

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

13-02-08 12:55:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Another random question!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-02-08 18:03:58

Busheyfields
Verified Member
Website

Of course it is possible, your only problem may be finding an ADI with space in their diary at such short notice.

#3 13-02-08 20:18:16

ExAdiNigel

Ask your current ADI if he knows anyone closer to your home, failing that ask around friends and family for any recommendations.  Remember you are the customer, you can do just about whatever you like!

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Board footer