You are not logged in.

#1 07-03-05 07:37:17

pepe1
Verified Member

major help!--- hayes middlesex

hi

ive got my part 2 on thursday. its in hayes.
does any1 know any of the routes.....
i know ive asked this before but the replies i got were a bit wooly.

ta
pepe

07-03-05 07:37:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: major help!--- hayes middlesex

#2 07-03-05 08:03:42

Rob
Verified Member
Website

If you contact the DSA they will tell you but they will probably take a few weeks to reply so don't help you, but in my opinion you will drive better not knowing the route as you wont get complacent on it and if there is anything very unusual the examiner may tell you in advance.

On my part 2 we were approaching a roundabout and i was asked to go straight ahead. I thought oh my god what shall i do as i know all local drivers do the roundabout incorrectly (right lane straight on). Shall i do it right or shall i do what others do. The examiner gave me the instruction like this " at the roundabout follow the road ahead its the second exit, most of the locals use the right hand lane."

Don't worry about where you go you will be fine.

Good luck

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 07-03-05 21:56:23

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Hi
I got the test routes from the dsa, I've e mailed them to you.
Best of luck for Thursday smile
Alex

#4 08-03-05 07:18:33

pepe1
Verified Member

cheers alex

thanks a lot

pepe

Board footer