You are not logged in.

#1 04-03-05 22:25:14

nephilim

Part one prep

Hi all,
I am looking to do the part one on my own back. I have got a quite a few books, driving essential skills, the driving test, highway code, the theory test, question bank and also the focus hp cd rom. Am I missing anything else that you feel is vital? Also, does anyone have any particular way of preparing for the part one or is it just a case of read/do all of the above again and again and again :shock:

04-03-05 22:25:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part one prep

#2 04-03-05 23:20:20

donegalbiddy

Hi nephilim

You seem to have all the necessary material required for the part one exam, so just get your nose stuck right in there. 

Everyone is different in how they cope with study, but I always found it better to read a bit, test yourself (either on line or buy the question bank).  Any I got wrong, I would then write them down, which seemed to make it sink in.

So good luck, happy studying and don't give up! wink

#3 05-03-05 10:58:06

abc123

big_smile i used the focus software myself and i thought it was a great. what i did was do a mock thory and hazard twice a day for about a month and i managed to pass part 1 first time.
craig big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 05-03-05 13:03:09

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Yes, I did part 1 on my own back, basically I just practised questions questions questions 20 at a time marked myself and went over the ones I got wrong. Did this for a good few months. The HPT the same.
Result - passed first time and now for part 2. Good luck!

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

Board footer