You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 19-01-08 21:25:25

VandADI
Administrator

Re: Learning in an Automatic car

better leave the jokes to me.

I already have done infectedcat, you have proved, once again that your postings are one big joke  tongue

19-01-08 21:25:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#27 19-01-08 21:28:59

Gizmotime
Administrator

Gizmotime wrote:

That's my own opinion ok wink

thats what worries me. its better to be a fact than your own opinion Gizmotime. a man once said would it not be better to agree with someone else if your opinion is wrong. bit of wisdom for yeah there.

Why because a woman has an opinion of her own, one which I might add is shared by MEN.
And I will NEVER agree with you about automatics.
I suppose you are one who thinks they are a "lazy mans car" well sorry to disapoint you but they are NOT.

Don't even know why I bothered to answer you, I think Vanda said it all in her last post. Well said Vanda. wink

infectedcat wrote:

better leave the jokes to me.

I already have done infectedcat, you have proved, once again that your postings are one big joke  tongue

#28 22-01-08 19:10:53

infectedcat

oh my gizmotime, a low blow that is not true. has nothing to do with your gender. more to do with the information you have on automatics.

i was doing you a favour by increasing the knowledge you have on automatics.

#29 22-01-08 19:16:39

VandADI
Administrator

Oh no infectedcat, what have you done?  big_smile
You better run, because you cannot hide  big_smile

#30 22-01-08 20:31:07

ExAdiNigel

Vanda, it just isn't worth it.  I suspect the one with the infected pussy will never admit being in the wrong with anything - probably as clear a case of delusion as there ever could be!

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#31 22-01-08 22:05:02

Gizmotime
Administrator

oh my gizmotime, a low blow that is not true. has nothing to do with your gender. more to do with the information you have on automatics.

i was doing you a favour by increasing the knowledge you have on automatics.

And that's your concidered opinion is it, well we live and learn, just glad i don't have to learn off the likes of you  roll

The time you can do me a favour by enlightning me on anything is the time i will show my backside on the townhall square big_smile

Giz.

Board footer