You are not logged in.

#1 15-01-08 21:30:09

Tracey89

Getting back into driving after the hols

Hello all I have my first driving lesson of the year tomorow after the Christmas break (I had one booked for last week but had to cancel due to money problems) but im feeling abit nervous as i think im gonna be rubbish!!!
Also we are not doing anymore tractor driving lessons at college for the moment  sad and I felt they really helped with my reversing, I hope I can remember everything!!

(sorry for the random post)

XxTJxX

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

15-01-08 21:30:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Getting back into driving after the hols

#2 23-01-08 00:20:04

jackie99100

Hi tracey Hope your lesson went well ,i still havn't had a lesson since november and the longer i am leaving it the harder it is getting for me to book another lesson i am so nervouse incase i have forgot everything and need to start all over again.My last lesson was my 18th lesson let me know if it was as bad as you thought thanks.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

#3 23-01-08 14:41:39

Tracey89

Hi MissDaisy it wasnt too bad actually, i only stalled once and sometimes forgot which gears I was in but it really wasnt that bad. smile
If you are feeling nervous i think it would be best to speak to your instructor, this way he/she will help you get back into the routine and help with any quireies you may have!

hope you get back into driving again soon

XxTJxX

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

Board footer